I'm finally back, which is super exciting. I haven't writen anything through 2 weeks of my stay in Italy. But today even though I'm a little bit tired after a long drive home, I'm here with a new post.
And it's the Instagram journal or Instagram Diary as most bloggers prefer. I love this kind of posts as well on my blog and the other blogs. You get to know what people have been up to. A little bit creepy, but well...
Especially that today it's the end of the month and the end of holidays for me, so I'm also a little bit sad :(
This was a superb summer, but it was such a quick one. I feel like yesterday was the beginning.
Ok, so back to the Instagram journal. I actually started a new account on Instagram for my blog, which is called CRAZYINLIFE_. It basically consists my selfies, many beautiful view and things that I love.
So let's start with photos showing my life through August aka the last month of holidays.
From left to right:
1) Discovering photos in the car mirror. So late!
2) Amazing tiramisu made by amazing me :)
3) Eating pizza with my bestie (check out her blog)
4) Experiencing thunder storm. But I wouldn't be myself without taking photos.
5) Promoting my blog
6) My cat being weird.
7) Again lunch with my bestie. Thanks for the thai food ;)
8) Sunsets are my fave.
9) First waves or curls (however you name it) using no heat!
10) Still amazed by my curls, but now in a pony.
11) Reading 'Water for Elephants' and just chillin.
12) Smoky eye by Mary, I really liked this look.
13) My travelling necessities.
14) Leaving for Italy
15) This view of Florence amaze me every time!
16) Just walking in Florence. Hi everybody!
17) This beach sunset... Just...
18) 14 km on rollerblades is always making me smile. I felt so fit after this and sweaty haha :)
19) Weird selfie in San Marino.
20) Mikado are delicious. Great snack!
21) This time sun rise. I woke up at 6 am for this. Was worth it!
22) Back in Poland! And watching the start of the Volleyball Champions.
Thank you so much for reading and watching. If you have similar diaries on your blog, then send me a link, because I would love to check them out!
Speak to you soon,
Sunday, August 31, 2014
Friday, August 29, 2014
here is the last post from the Italy series. If you were hoping for some more photos, I'm sorry, cause today you are able to see my vlog from Italy. That may not be a perfect video, but I had tons of fun filming it and then editing.
Hope you enjoy! (and skip all my mistakes)
Speak to you soon and thank you sooo much for reading all those blog posts about Italy. Hopefully it wasn't that boring for you.
Also if you want to check out previous post from the Italy 2013 series, then click the link below: